Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you get curly hair to be strait?

I have naturally curly hair and I want strait hair so it would be managable. What would be good to die the hair blond. What should I use?How do you get curly hair to be strait?
1.) Its spelled straight.

2.) Straighten it or blow dry it.

3.) It depends what color your hair is if you dye it.

4.) You can get straightening cream. Just use it when you get out of the shower and it will make hair easyer to straighten.How do you get curly hair to be strait?
To make your hair straight, you would have to straighten it using a flat iron straightener, or chemically straighten it using relaxers. If you want to dye your hair blond, use a home coloring kit or go to a salon.
omg, i used to have that same problem...i have naturally curly hair and i dont like it!!! first, i went to a really good hair stylist and had her thin my hair out a little. then, i went out and bought a straightener. i had a conair, that worked well for a while and then burned out in a few months...i do not recommend conair...i just bought a new revelon stlyix for $25 and i love it...it has one inch ceramic plates and straightes really well. there are also 25 different heat settings and i use #20...when i first started straightening, it took me about an hour and a half, but now, it takes me about 20 minutes!!! one more straightening tip: don't dry your hair b4 straightening it...it drys it out...it helps if you let it airdry, so take a shower the night b4 you want to straighten it!! good luck!!
If you are going to straighten your hair with a chemical straightener you do not want to dye it blonde. I always tell my clients to choose one or the other. I also speak from personal experience. I used to chemically straighten my hair and go blonde also and I ended up frying my hair and having to cut alot off. You can just use a straightening product such as Paul Mitchell's straightening gel. Put it in then blow dry your hair with a brush and then take a flat iron to it. This is only temperary. As for the blonde, go to a stylist or you could have major problems that will be expensive to fix if you use an at home product. Find a good stylist and she will help you decide what will be best for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment