Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I make my curly hair wavy?

I have thick natuarally curly hair thats not frizzy. But what I want is waves. Sometimes I will straighten my hair then scrunch it which gives me what I want but I don't like the fact that I have to straigten it first. Is there an easier way to achieve the look I want?How can I make my curly hair wavy?
Try putting gel in your hair when it's sopping wet. Right after you get out of the shower. This will elongate the curls. Also, the longer your hair is, the wavier it will be. Hope this helps!How can I make my curly hair wavy?
I have curly hair also and do the same thing as you.. I hate having to straighten my hair to then just turn around and ';curl it!';

I have found that a Large barrel Curling Iron works great!
I'm definitely not a hair expert, but I had a friend with the same problem and she had her hair relaxed. It stayed wavy instead of super-curly.
first you straiten your hair then put it in a brade for about an hour then take it out good luck
hmmmm....try this...

-shower

-comb ur hair

-put som straightenin lotion/gel (or try som normal gel) com through so its spread evenly

-put into tight high or low bun at the back nape of ur neck

-wen it drys (or next mornin if ur doin this at night) let go of the bun

-run fingers through ur hair

im pretty sur this wud giv u som waves...

No comments:

Post a Comment