Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make my naturally straight hair curly without perm?

I have naturally very straight hair, and its shoulder length. Whats the best way for me to make my hair curly without curling it with a curling iron? i want it too look wavy. Is there products i could use in my hair after i wash it? Whats the best and easiest way to make it look wavy?How to make my naturally straight hair curly without perm?
go buy some solar curlers that what i haveHow to make my naturally straight hair curly without perm?
You can use either a curling or wave enhancing shampoo or conditioner. I like Herbal Essences. If you get their Tussle me Softly collection, it would definitely help. Then you can put your hair in either regular rolls and sleep in them overnight (ouchh!) or hot rollers. I would use bigger rollers since you want a wavy look, but make sure they differ in size slightly so your curls don't all look the same. After wards, apply hairspray to help it stay. Good luck!

PS- I try to avoid curling my hair on humid days, it makes it fall out faster. ;)
Well, mine is curly, and if you just don't want to get a pem, you should! This is my third, and I'm always satisfied, but otherwise, I use curl shaping gel, but it might only work on people who have a perm, but you can try it:)
Take hair gel type stuff while your hair is still wet and put it all through you hair and ';Scrunch'; it to make it wavy, then dry it without brushing it out, then when you do brush it out after drying, it'll still be wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment