Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to get my curly hair perfectly straight?

My hair is thick and curly and messy most of the time I want it perfectly straight but I still want volume and I also don't want to screw my hair up! Any advice on straightner brands and products?How to get my curly hair perfectly straight?
Well using a straightener would probably be best. I use this AMAZING product that usually can get my really curly hair stick thin! It's Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

After I let my hair air dry I seperate it into three sections. When I go to straighten it I ONLY pull out 1 inch sections at a time. I'll take a squirt of the serum and put it on that section and run the straightener over it. The serum will lock in that straightness and also protect it from the heat. You may have to run the straightener over that section a couple of times to get it all the way straight. Then I just continue all over the rest of my hair!



I hope I've helped :)How to get my curly hair perfectly straight?
I have super curly hair too and I feel your pain.

The safest way to straighten your hair is use a flat-iron. Buy a really good brand, such as CHI. It may cost more (usually around $90-$110) but it won't damage your hair as much. If you're not afraid to use chemicals, try using a perm kit and just not use the curlers. Whatever you do, make sure you keep your hair conditioned so it doesn't break.
I think conair steam straightener would work on your hair. cus my friend has thick and curly hair and it worked on her. so i guess it'll probably work on your hair too :]

No comments:

Post a Comment