Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i make my hair stay curly?

My hair stays curly while its wet but when it drys it frizzes up. What can i do to make it stay curly without having to keep it wet all the time?How can i make my hair stay curly?
either get a perm or get some kind of styling gel that makes your hair curl! for example their garnier fructis curl gel (you can get it at wal-mart!How can i make my hair stay curly?
hairspray never works for me. my hair is too thik. try using Pro-V mouse of somthing. that kind of stuff works on my hair.
Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Mouse.



Doesn't make your hair sticky, locks the curls and eliminates frizz.



It's only a couple bucks at the drugstore
hair spray

or when its wet put styling gel then like blow dry it



it works for me
Try using gel or mousee while its wet. Also try Frizz ease by John Frieda has great products. www.johnfrieda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment