Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How should I straighten my curly but course hair?

I am half black and half spanish. My hair is very think and when its is wet it gets very curly. When I flat iron it, Its still poofy and not as straight. What products should I use to make my hair lay down and look straight? ie, sprays, oils, creams, dry shampoos, etc. How should I do it? Also what daily treatments should I use so I won't dammage my hair? I am very desperate. Thank you all who answer my question.How should I straighten my curly but course hair?
Iron it but becarefulHow should I straighten my curly but course hair?
have you tried blowdrying it with a round brush? that usually helps!
use got2b crazy sleek softening/ straightening cream with a flatiron. it works..
investing in a really good flat iron makes all the difference.



myproblem for years was using cheap ones.
What kind of straightener do you have? If you have a cheep one like Conair it won't work as well.



I have a ceramic professional one I got for $250, and I straighten my girlfriends hair with it, who has HUGE CURLY THICK hair, and it gets pin straight, takes me about an hour and a half to do it.
Try to straighten in smaller sections

I divide my hair into two parts and put one said in a ppony tail holder and do one side at a time.

I then start at the bottom and do layer by layer in thin layers.



With product: I use ColorLogic

Shine Spray



Comes in a small bottle
use an iron and a thermal protectant I like heat glide from redkin!
you could try CHI hairproducts.
Get a ceramic flatiron like the CHI, works amazing!!!
There is nothing wrong with leaving your hair curly, you know. My hair is very curly and some days I don't feel like going through the struggle to straighten it, so I leave it curly and get compliments on it all the time.
i blow mine out with a round brush and then i straighten it more with a ceramic straightener. i only use dove leave in conditioner, everything else leaves my hair gooey feeling.
hi uhm well you need to first conition yer hair really good.

nextt you air dry it.

than you put in anti-frizz serum such as alberto anti-frizz heat deffense.its also a heat deffense(protects yer hair) so when you straighten it, it doesnt get damaged!

pump that in yer hair and flat iron it in small sections(use clips to seperate, and put up)

you can find this spray at like a drug store or somewhere that sells hair products.

after yer whole entire head is straightend/flat irond, its time to brush with a comb.

BRUSH BEFORE YOU EVEN STRAIGHTEN !!!!

and your hair should be straight!i also reccomend a CHI straightner. its powerful,yet CERAMIC. hope i can help a lot
the fact that your hair is still poofy after straightening might mean you should get a new straightener. (if you want to get one, i reccomend the Sedu 1.5';) but some product ideas are paul mitchell's super skinny serum which works GREAT on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment