Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you make Boys straight hair become Curly Permanent?

Hi, Im a 14 Year old with straight smooth hair . I dont really like my hair that way and I want it to be curly .. I cant make my hair long because my *** school dosent like it. Is there an easy way to make it curly permanent? Or must I use expansive Products?How do you make Boys straight hair become Curly Permanent?
you have to get a perm if you want it to be permanent. Go to a hair salon and they can do it for u.How do you make Boys straight hair become Curly Permanent?
um hmmm i guess u could use a curling iron but tht wont work too well if ur hair is really long....after u take a shower dont air dry it and mayb get a haircut and use some gel
u would definately need to get a perm getting curly hair isnt that easy lol make sure u go to a good salon and ask them for advice there. x

No comments:

Post a Comment