Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you keep very curly hair stick straight in very high humidity?

i live in hawaii and its usually in between 60-80% humidity.



i have a really good pro tools hair straightener, and good products, but no matter how hard i try after a few hours my hair reverts to wavy, and then curly. what can i do to keep my style going? is it maybe the way im using my products? also my hair is color treated and is on the verge of fried.. i cant straight perm it at the moment because of this.How do you keep very curly hair stick straight in very high humidity?
Get Aussie Anti-Humidity hairspray. Comb through your hair as you spray it in, cause hair has a tendency to tangle a bit when you use hairspray. Or buy Loreal's Heat-Activated Straightening Cream, it's in a pink bottle. Apply it BEFORE you flat-iron, and spritz lightly with Anti-Humidity hairspray after you're done. I think you should lay off on the flat iron, though. My hair is colored and was pretty fried, but when I stopped straightening for about three months (it's summer), and conditioned everyday, my hair is in the best shape ever. Just my opinion, hope this helps.How do you keep very curly hair stick straight in very high humidity?
Well, i don't know what products you are using but you should try the hair salon straightening stuff. I don't know the proper name, but there is this stuff you can get to stop the humidity from getting to your hair. It is just a spray on stuff that you spray on before you straighten it then after you have straightened it. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment