Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I naturally change my hair from curly to straight?

When I was born I had straight hair all the way up to 4th grade then It started getting really curly. Is there any way I could get my hair back to what it was like when i was little?How do I naturally change my hair from curly to straight?
no prob not unless you straighten it or blowdry it out while its wet srry but you should be happy you can have curly hair and straighten it.some ppl want to have natural curls and cantHow do I naturally change my hair from curly to straight?
The only way you can do that is to get it chemically straightened at a salon. It's the same concept as a perm except it makes your hair straight. It works but it's not very good for your hair and it will eventually wear off and grow out, like a perm. If you don't want to do this, try using a shampoo that advertises to smooth your hair out.
use a straightener, if that's natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment