Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to keep my curly hair straight and frizz-free?

I have Homecoming in 2 weeks and I have a tennis tournament the same day so I won't have time for someone to professionally do my hair for me. I'm planning on having it straight to save time on getting ready, but my hair is naturally curly and when it's humid it curls and starts to frizz. What would be a good way to keep it under control?How to keep my curly hair straight and frizz-free?
use straightening cream that blocks hair from moisture...i use sammy brandHow to keep my curly hair straight and frizz-free?
I have the same problem, hun.



I use Pantene Pro V Smooth and Silky shampoo and conditioner.



Then when I straighten my hair I use a Thermal spray to protect my hair from the heat. Then I use Garnier Frutise Anti-Humidity hairspray.



It has worked wonders. Have fun at homecoming and good luck with your tennis game :)
if you have a tennis tournament your gonna sweat. condition it, wash with cold water, let dry then straighten with something that has silicones in it like biosilk and tresemme no frizz spray. the conditioner helps keep the humidity at bay by keeping your hair already moisturized so it won't absorb the moisture in the air. silicones help protect your hair by creating a coating on the outside cuticle which repels some outside moisture. Don't use anything else or the product will start building up which will make your hair flat and limp
treseme salon silk its the best theres shampoo conditioner and hair spray leave in conditioner everything its salon quality and very cheap try the hair spray theres three categories too choose from to hold your hair and stopp it frizzing and blowing away, natural hold, extra hold and freeze hold choose which one suits u hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment