Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change my hair to kind of curly hair to wavey hair?

Well i'd like to change my hair to more a wavey style at the moment, it's like flatish on the top, and curly on the sides usually above and below my ears. But i'd like to change it, 'cause it doesn't look long, but it is. (I also got like the fringe thing :p) Any help appreciated.How to change my hair to kind of curly hair to wavey hair?
Use a curly hair product and a scrunching technique when you hair is still wet. Comb out excess moisture. Then put the product on your hands and take an inch section of your hair starting from the bottom, scrunch your hair and work your way up. Hold the bunched hair for 10 seconds tight. Repeat. Use the same technique all around your hair, using a dime-size dollop of solution, larger if you have long hair. Products I like: Aveda- Be Curly Hair solution, Rusk for curly hair. However, you can try to use any curly hair product (mousse, gel, or hair cream) at your local CVS, grocery store, or Target.How to change my hair to kind of curly hair to wavey hair?
Dry your hair upside down and sleep in a loose plait.



Or smooth serum onto the ends and comb through, then leaving ina loose plait.

No comments:

Post a Comment