Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you keep your curls fresh and curly?

I have natrual curly hair, but I want to keep it like that!How do you keep your curls fresh and curly?
freshly curl ur curls until there freshly curledHow do you keep your curls fresh and curly?
i have natural curly hair too.

what i do sometimes is that i get in the shower and wash my hair and then when you get out dry it off a little and then out a towel on your pillow and then go to bed.

in the morning your hair will be curled but it will look cute. and then add some hair spray so the curls stay the same. or add mouse so the curls stay and look fresh and cute.

good luckk!
Try Fresh curls line by Redken.It has coconut oil and will leave your curls fizz free and healthy. .
Conditioner.... I use alot of Pantene ProV curly products too .. they work really good... also Coconut oil works too. When you have curly hair you have to keep it well moisturized that way it wont frizz up.
What I do is wash and condition my hair (I swear by Chi and Bumble and Bumble products) and use a silk serum in my hair after lightly towel drying. I put a half dollar sized amount into the palm of my hand (you can use less or more depending on how long, thick, and curly your hair is), and gently scrunch it into your hair (you don't want to break the curls). Evenly distribute and blow dry with a diffuser to keep the curls together. Voila! Awesome curls. I also use a defrizzing hairspray sometimes just to tame some flyaways. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment