Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you feel about curly hair? For ladies with curly hair, have you ever met anyone who hated curly hair?

Okay, so I have curly hair and it seems like lately all I hear is people dissing curly hair and saying that curly hair is ugly, out of style, makes young women like myself look old, unattractive and that its not what men want. What do you think? It seems like everyone is wearing straight, thin, stick to your head hair lately.How do you feel about curly hair? For ladies with curly hair, have you ever met anyone who hated curly hair?
I often despise straight-haired people and their ignorance. They often have stupid comments like, ';Why don't you straighten it more often, why is curly hair so frizzy, why don't you ever comb it, etc.'; Then others are like ';Oh my god you're hair is so pretty and everyone knows it'; or they constantly pull on my spirals just to see it bounce like a spring and complain about how they want curly hair so much. Some hate it, some love it. Most (all but me and two other girls) of the girls at my school have pin straight hair that is either super long or just below their shoulders with the same length side bang. I was pretty much the only girl who completely embraced her curls, until today when I got my hair cut a bit shorter (above shoulders but much below the chin) with layers and got a side bang below the eye that I'm gonna straighten. I highly recommend it to you. It looks adorable, and is so much better than the boring haircuts and styles that almost every girl has in my school. It makes me stand out, and still keeps me looking young. =)

Also, a lot of the girls in my school do not even attempt creating actual curls with a curling iron. They put about half a bottle of gel in their hair and scrunch it. It looks hideous and fake. Good luck with your blessed curls!How do you feel about curly hair? For ladies with curly hair, have you ever met anyone who hated curly hair?
I have natural curly hair. No one else can get natural looking waves/curls. We're the only ones than can wear our hair looking natural either straight or curly =)



And it seems like older people love curly hair. So sometimes I hate the frizz I get, or straightening it gets so boring, but I know one day I'll love the curls.
I think curly hair is adorable, as long as it's not too frizzy. I wouldn't mind curly hair myself.
ha. same situation here!. im 16

i have really curly hair and makes me feel out of style. since everybody has gorgeous straight hair..

but im getting it chemically straihghten in a month..

. but ive learned that fixing it in different ways it can look gorgeous
One of my best buddies has naturally curly hair and it is gorgeous and it makes her look so pretty. Curly hair will never be out of style.
curly hair is incredible, i wish i had it. people who diss it are stupid. it makes you look feminine. i also love boys with curly hair, i think it looks sweet. the stlye now is tiny, thin, and stickish, and it reflects in the hair. be an origional for goodness sakes.
Do you live with aliens or monsters or psychos or something?!?!?! I have wavy hair. I wish it'd save me and it some trouble by just being curly. My favorite actress has curly hair. It's so gorgeous. Reiko Aylesworth. Everyone goes to great lengths to get curls. Look at all the celebs with hair as stiff as pokers! :P They curl it. And everyone curls there hair for Christmas or prom night or other special days. We wavy or straight haired girlies would take lives for curls like yours!!! Always remember that, and forget everyone else in the world.



=) Boo, the jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment