Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i get my curly hair to cooperate?

i got my hair permed last augest and it is still about as curly as it was then. But now it wont work with me. It will be curly in some places and not as much in others. I have really thick hair so it is hard to work with anyway. How can i get it to curl good and not fall out durring the day? also, how can i straighten it without it being wavy in places?How do i get my curly hair to cooperate?
For my sons hair which is naturally very curly I use Matrix curl life. It is fantastic. I use the shampoo and conditioner, then the curl cream. It last forever we've had the current bottle 8months and he washes everyother day. It takes a very small amount.How do i get my curly hair to cooperate?
awww...ive always wanted curly hair!!!
after a shower use stay-on conditioner.

if u have a heat iron use that.
Use mousse.After takeing a shower I would take a shower before school and then put the mousse on if you sleep with it it will hurt when you comb it best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment