Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I make my already curly hair even curlier?

I have curly hair at the moment but would like my hair to have more defined curls as they can be frizzy. Any ideas on how i can get curlier hair would be great thanks :DHow do I make my already curly hair even curlier?
Put a product in like a curl creme while your hair is wet and then spend some time twisting your hair into sections in the direction of the curl, different sized sections produces different sizes of curls so you'll need to experiment. Once you've got a whole head of these twisted ropey sections you need to just leave them alone until they're dry, if you fiddle with them theyll just frizz up.How do I make my already curly hair even curlier?
Hey!! The best way I know to achieve curly hair w/o frizz is to after washing with a curl enhancing shampoo is to use products that do the same.

I like to use products from Carol's Daughter, one of them is called Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie and another is called Lisa's Hair Elixir.



Either way you can look them all up on



Http://www.carolsdaughter.com
Go out just before it rains. This is a scientific fact; people with curly hair's hair go curlier.

I read it in a survival book on the page where it tells you all the different ways to tell if it's going to rain (ominous-looking clouds, wind speed, etc)

Lily

x
I'm exactly the same way.I just used mousse! It works beautifully! it locks in your curls and adds some too!
Getting a perm is the best way to get curly hair.

However, it can be damaging to your hair, so make sure that you deep condition!

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment