Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can I keep my hair curly after washing it?

I am a black female who has natural hair (no chemicals), and my hair is naturally curly after I wash it. However, when it dries (if I don't flat iron it), it turns frizzy and looses the ';wet n curly'; look. What can I put in it to keep it looking fresh and curly?How can I keep my hair curly after washing it?
You can go to local stores like duane reade, cvs, etc...they have a ton of products that you can use to keep your hair curly without poofing up after you wash it, i think they even HAVE something called wet and curly, haha. Dove works best for me, i don't have naturally curly hair, more towards the wavy side, but whenever i want to curl my hair after it's washed i use Dove and scrunch it up. Try out a few things and find what's best for you! Oh, and you should probably apply some gel or product (once you buy it) into your hair when it's damp/wet, and maybe reapply when it dries, but not as much so it looks more natural and less fussed with.



Hope I helped :)How can I keep my hair curly after washing it?
curly shampooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment