Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do i get my curly hair to stay how it is when it's wet?

I'm african american and i have really curly hair. I straighten it even though i shouldn't, but its because I don't like how it looks when its dry and curly. So how do I get it to stay how it is when its wet and curly?

I've tried Garnier Fructis mousse. I dont like it because it makes my hair crunchy(ew) and makes it look shorter.How do i get my curly hair to stay how it is when it's wet?
you can use marc anthony moose its a yellow bottle its like 8 bucks but its sooo good

=]

i have curly hair tooHow do i get my curly hair to stay how it is when it's wet?
Use Garnier Fructis Style Soft Curl Cream-Strong



I use this product and it makes my curls really soft not crunchy.
Pantene stay in conditioners are great!
buy redken all soft deep conditioner for your hair and dont wash it out. it will leave your hair smooth and easier to leave curly. you can use the mousse you have but every few minutes you gotta scrunch so it doesnt dry hard.
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment