Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to get curly hair without using heat?

Im looking for a way to get curly hair without using anything like straighteners or curling irons. I know there are mousses etc that you can get. If anyone has a specific technique or routine with a sepcific product that would be great.How to get curly hair without using heat?
Ok so i do a couple of things!

***Option 1. I take a shower and let my hair air dry for until its damp. I put in some leave-in conditioner and then spray my hair with some hair spray. Twist the top half of your hair into a bun, then do the same thing for the bottom half of your hair. In the morning take it out (it may still be a little damp but just let it air dry for a little bit and you'll be ok!

***Option 2. Get some mousse (I use Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly) and scrunch your hair.How to get curly hair without using heat?
I have the absolute perfect routine!!!!

Step 1: Cut an old sheet or rag into thin strips, about 5-6 inches long, and 1 wide.

Step 2: Wet or wash hair, then towel dry lightly

Step 3: Take strand of hair (fairly thick) and roll the strip up the hair, similar to a curler.

Step 4: Once close to scalp tie to ends of cloth together in a basic knot (like tying your shoe)

Repeat Step 4 over whole head, leave in for 30 minutes ish, you can blow dry your head to make it faster

and VOILA!!!!!! You have spectacular curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can put my hair in a twisted bun when its wet and by the time my hair is dry its really curly then i just add mousse to make it look more natural and a little damp
CURLERS! or twists or braids. shower then sleep on it. let it loose in the morning. for curlers you can shake your curls to let it loose.
The only thing I can think of is like braiding wet/damp hair before bed and releasing it in the morning using a texturizing/curl mousse.
I use Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse when my hair is towel-dried and I scrunch my hair. I then put hairspray to get rid of frizzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment