Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to keep hair curly after curling it?

When I wet my hair down, it gets kinda curly, so I scrunch it and add moose and hairspray so it gets really curly. I wanna wear my hair like that tomorrow. But, throughout the day the curls ';fade'; a little, and become kinda poofy. How do I stop that from happening?How to keep hair curly after curling it?
I would recommend switching to a gel. They have a lot more capacity for the holding the curls. If your hair gets a little crunchy that can be good, because it means the curls wont poof out. Of course you can always scrunch out the crunch once your hair is dry.



Here are some basic tips for curly hair that you might find helpful:

*Try to find a stylist who knows how to work with curly hair. You can find ratings by region here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons

*Don't shampoo every day.

*Comb conditioner through hair in the shower.

*Never use a brush, only a comb, or better yet fingers, when wet.

*Apply styling products to dripping wet hair

*Use styling products suited for your hair type. Don鈥檛 know yours? http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

*Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber or tshirts instead.

*Air dry or use a diffuser with your blowdryer.

*Don't touch your hair while it drying.



For specific products for your hair type you might want to explore the forums at:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/

There you can find others with the same hair type and try out some of their favorite products. So that really useful.



Lastly, it has made my hair so much better since I started the curly girl method! I used to almost never wear it down (it was a frizz/poof ball), but now I have pretty, shiny curls. ~:) It pretty radical鈥攏o sulfates (shampoo) or silicones鈥攂ut it so great for curly hair. Give it a shot and check it out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-

http://www.ylcf.org/gotcurl/

How to keep hair curly after curling it?
when you wash your hair use the same shampoo and conditioner as your moose and spray this helped me and add the moose and spay when your hair is damp and add a fizz control creme


http://allinthis.leadhoster.com

you can get much information in this website, kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time, and you can aslo get your question answer in Google Search in this website, which has helped me very much.


You should use a curler a good one too from conair. Which is a well known company for their hair tools. You should use a curl spray from Garnier Fructis. The products are on my source. Good Luck!
You can bring the hairspray to school or have tight curls (they will loosen up throughout the day)



I hope I helped! :)



-ANGEL
Hairstyle Ideas and Tips For Curly Hair



Maintain superior hair care with moisturizing shampoos, conditioners, and gels to insure outstanding hairstyles



There are many curly hairstyle goods available, use high quality items that are favorable for your hair



There are many ways to style curly locks for woman without natural curls, try a number of styling practices for distinct hairstyles



Ringlets are an interesting way add curls to hairstyles without much work



Do not let the curly strands get too frizzy or poofy unless that's the style you are looking for



If you can, visit the curly hair institute, it is an institute just for curly hairstyles
What I do is I wash my hair. Before it gets dry I put gel in it. I scruch it then I spray it with hairspray, then I blow dry it, then add more hairspray %26amp; blow dry it again. And that always holds in my hair and before I leave 2 go out I spray a little more hairspary %26amp; then blowdry it. And it should work..

No comments:

Post a Comment