Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I style curly hair that looks flat all the time?

I have natural blonde curly hair that just doesn't look the way I want it to look. I watch these commercials and I see these girls who have gorgeous hair that they can straighten and have curly whenever they want. It takes me forever to ';fix'; my hair in the morning because it just looks horrible. I need to find a way to make it work with either new styles, fast ways to style it, etc. Help me please!How do I style curly hair that looks flat all the time?
My hair is SUPER CURLY %26amp; SUPER THICK it falls to the middle of my back-I also have a hard time with it!!! I use citre shine serum-syrup whatever u call it %26amp; they also have the shampoo %26amp; conditioner-it's really good for ur hair just put the serum in ur hair after u wash it and use a diffuser n blowdryer this will keep ur hair more together not frizzy %26amp; it'll be nice soft n shiney! Once ur done-DO NOT TOUCH UR HAIR-it makes it messed up %26amp; frizzy! It also helps to have ur hair cut in layers. Trust me I quit fighting with my hair!!! When u use the diffuser get a clip n gather a lil hair in the front-flip ur head dn then blow dry it with the diffuser. As for the commercials-most of there hair is naturally straight so it's easier for them-if I used a straightening iron it would take me @ 4hrs.How do I style curly hair that looks flat all the time?
first of all, the girls on those comercials have their hair professionally done. it isn't natural. after you wash your hair, spray it with a defrizzing product (try DreamCurls by Frizz Ease), or spray on leave in conditioner. comb through it gently with a pick, which is a comb especially designed for curly hair. when your hair is damp, gently scrunch the curls with a curl cream or product (such as from Garnier Fructis or Curls Rock from Catwalk products)
I have naturally curly hair and am consantly trying new products. Try Matrix Curl life shampoo and conditioner and some mousse, like Tresseme. I also like Dream Curls spritz by Frizz Ease. Matrix is expensive but soooo worth it! When I want it straight, I use SleekMatrix and a ceramic flat iron by Conair with 25 heat settings! I love it!
well, commercials are just that, TV! Don't believe everything that you see on TV, they only have 30 seconds to make you want their product. The fact is that no one has perfect hair and that styling it does take a little bit of effort. For your curly hair, you could try just putting a little mousse in it when it is wet, and letting it dry naturally.



PS. Don't forget that everyone want the opposite of what they have, we all thisk that the grass is greener on the other side, I would kill for your curly hair, mine is pin straight!
Commericials are a lie. First, they use very expensive products, and they have someone do it for them that probably is extremely experienced, and works on it for hours. Not to mention the computers that make it look just so. Try gel, or try hairspray ifyou want to straighten it. Ignore the commercials. It's not true!

No comments:

Post a Comment