Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you pevent your straightened hair from getting curly?

Everytime I starighten my bangs, at the end of the day they alwaysd end up curly. Whether I use hair spray or not.

The bottom part gets really curly what do I do? I need my bangs to stay flat what do I do?

ANSWER ASAP!How do you pevent your straightened hair from getting curly?
i reccomend blow drying your hair before you straighten it.



once its been dried, then take straightening serum and put it in ur hair... there r so many choices for those, i personally use Pureology. What that does is help your hair pull out curls and waves. as well as keeps ur hair from getting damaged.



then straighten your hair.



It could also be your straightener. Straightener heat temperature might need to be higher. I have a CHI and i know that is one of the hottest straighteners out there.How do you pevent your straightened hair from getting curly?
for one thing keep it out of the cold weather dont lay on ur hair

or that could make it curly try putting a baseball hat on and dont move it around

No comments:

Post a Comment