Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you make natural curly hair into loose waves?

i have long curly hair and i want my hair to be wavy, but loose waves. like miley cyrus maybe. since my whole family has curly hair, we don't have rollers or curling irons in my house, and i don't want to use a straightener. i also tried using braids but that didn't work.

please help!How do you make natural curly hair into loose waves?
When wet, try rolling your hair in pincurls. That is, take 1 inch sections of your hair and twist them into ';donut'; shapes. Then, pin the pincurl against your head with some clips/bobby pins and leave until dry. Release and shake out the curls a bit, and Voila!How do you make natural curly hair into loose waves?
If you want to use natural materials , I advise you to use either Castor oil , or Almond oil .

Ive tried the second one , and have got wonderful results .

I've heard that the Olive Oil helps too .



Avoid chemicals ! They seem to make results , but they ruin !



But I don't see any problem with curly hair , what's the problem with it ?

I prefer to see the person in his/her natural appearance ...



Besides , many girls use creams just to make their hair curly !



Anyway I hope you Good Luck , and Good Look !

No comments:

Post a Comment