Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you get loose waves out of curly hair?

My hair isn't really that curly, but dries in broken spirals where it's cut shorter, and dries in a more wavey curl where it's longer. It's somewhat in between curls and waves.Is it possible to get loose waves out of this without using a straightener or curler.



I don't want to damage my hair in the process, and my hair is about seven inches past my shoulders where it's longest, when it's straight. My bangs are (I'm growing out a really short side swept bang) about 2 inches past my face. I hope you have enough information!



Thanks so much in advance!How do you get loose waves out of curly hair?
In your palm, mix a little bit of gel with soem leave-in conditioner, and run that through your damp hair. Brush it smooth, then braid and let dry. After it dries, unbraid it and you should be left with waves. How loose they are will depend on how tight you braid your hair and how big the sections are.



You could also use 2-inch rollers and let it dry with those in.How do you get loose waves out of curly hair?
straighten some of the hair so its looser
wut i do is braid my curly hair at night after a shower, and in the morning, i take out the braids and put some hair serum into my hair. i get lovely beachy waves that are non frizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment