Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I make my hair curly without using heat or rollers?

My hair is naturally curly/wavy but ever since I started straightening my hair with a flat iron my hair dries completely straight. The hair that is closest to my head is wavy but the middle to the bottom of my hair is straight and frizzy. Is there any way I can make my hair curly again without using heat or rollers? I want my hair to go back to being naturally curly.



Any products I can use the won't damage my hair? any suggestions would be helpful.How do I make my hair curly without using heat or rollers?
If you want you could scrunch it. Which is applying moose to wet hair. It makes my hair look curly and i have the same hair type.

The products that work best for me are:

Herbal Essences mousse, and Herbal Essences scrunch gel





To make your hair have the sort of wet look apply a lot of mousse (optional)How do I make my hair curly without using heat or rollers?
this is a really weird way but it works.

take a brown paper bag and tear them into strips. now after you've washed your hair dry it with a towel. u want it damp not soaking wet. take the paper bag strips and take about a 1 inch section of your hair depends on how big of curls you want, and roll the paper bag strips into your hair. when you're done rolling the strip tie the paper bag strip into a knot. and continue with the rest of your hair.

its a really great method. im not sure if you fully understood that so ill put the link to the video i found. it'll show you step by step

good luck :)
shower at night towel dry your hair well and put several small braids and when you wake up undo your hair and comb through it. it makes natural looking curls and waves
easy.

before you go to bed braid ur hair all over

then when you wake up take them out and ur hair will be wavy!!

this works best if you take a shower first, to get ur hair wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment