Thursday, November 11, 2010

How Curly Does Your Hair Have To Be To Get It Permanently Straightened?

I don't have curly hair, my hair hair has light waves and cowlicks and it's an awkward volume. I have trouble straightening my own hair and I am wondering if my hair is able to be permanently straightened or if it's too straight for the process.How Curly Does Your Hair Have To Be To Get It Permanently Straightened?
DON'T PERMANENTLY STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR! It will ruin your hair! Just find some smoothing and straightening creams and serums at the drug store and straighten your hair. Or, just enhance your waves with a little mousse or gel! Some people would kill to have lightly wavy hair!How Curly Does Your Hair Have To Be To Get It Permanently Straightened?
It doesn't have to be curly necessarily, it just has to be thick and/or strong hair. If you have really thin or brittle hair, you shouldn't have your hair perminantly straightened because it will fray, fall out, and possibly break.



I wouldn't try it at all, because I hear it's very damaging.



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment