Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I keep my wet curly hair from becoming dry and straight?

Okay not the staying wet part but when I walk out of my shower my hair looks so nice, but I start drying off and my hair becomes straight. What should I do to keep it curly?How do I keep my wet curly hair from becoming dry and straight?
You use a conditioner every time you shampoo.

Do not touch your hair after you get out of the shower.

Let it stay where it falls into place.

After it is dry pat some hair gloss or shine product.How do I keep my wet curly hair from becoming dry and straight?
Buy some scrunching products and hairspray

i have curly hair and you just got scrunch it a bunch

and hairspray it so you dont get it frizzy or in your case straight
okay u should get

some curl activator

or if u want it curly use flexy rods

1. u wet ur hair

2. put some curl activator on it

3. put flexy rods all over ur hair

4. sit under a dryer until it drys

-that should keep ur hair curly!

good luck =]
Here's a super hair care guide for curly girls.



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article

No comments:

Post a Comment