Thursday, October 28, 2010

What products are really good for curly hair?

I use Pantene pro-V Ultra straight formula shampoo and conditioner because the curly formula makes my curls too tight. I like how it looks but i think i can make better than that specially because i need to use lot of mousse and i don't like the hair so hard i prefer it smooth. Please let me know of what products work for you.What products are really good for curly hair?
Redken 5th avenue works really well for me, everyone says I have a ';white afro'; and it makes the locks in my hair stick together rather then be all frizzy. the trick to curly hair is just to let the shampoo and conditioner do its work without making it too dry, which causes the frizz.What products are really good for curly hair?
Matrix Sleek Look. Try it, it's ahmazing.
The best products on the market for curls are from a company called Diva. They are for curly hair only and they also offer a haircut for curls. Try it

No comments:

Post a Comment