Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I get my hair to stay curly when i let it dry naturally?

My hair is curly when it dries naturally, but after I let it dry it becomes flat and ruined. How do i stop that from happening?How do I get my hair to stay curly when i let it dry naturally?
use mouse or gel and scrunch your hair while it driesHow do I get my hair to stay curly when i let it dry naturally?
use mouse or and really go gel that doesn't leave your hair hard.

also get a defuser. it works. it does 4 me
use gel.... but use the natural clear gel that wont make you hair fall out or dry out and look flaky.
Dry it partially. Before you dry...use a mouse. Nexum has a great moisture whip that you can use. It keeps the hair soft and allows you to tasle the waves in your hair.
That depends on what race you are. If you're black then use leave in conditioner or gel but no mouse. If you're not black i can't help you cause i don't know.
comb it the way you want it and leave it alone . mousse and hand scrunching is what I do ....start from top and work down..
use tons of hair spray! try herbal essences, smells good and does the job! i also have crazy curly hair and it helps a lot.
Use mouse and scrunch it while your hair is wet.
u can use moose or gel but roll it with tha flexible rollers while its wet n let it dry
My hair is natural ringlets, so I know EXACTLY what you go through daily!

Go to your nearest salon and get K-Pak shampoo and conditioner. Its not made for curly hair but trust me when I say that by washing your hair with this product then letting it dry naturally, with NO product, your hair will have its natural curls with NO frizz!!



Its the only stuff I can use to wash my hair and not have the deadly frizz. I wash my hair, get dressed and go out the door and it's unbelievable how great it looks
Finger style the curls and then let it dry...Or mist some styling product into it
here are some suggestions to get wavy/curly, i havent tried some of them, but i ve heard that they work-

curl with iron or rollers

put some hairspray in ur hair before going to bed and the tossing and moving will create random waves

braid ur hair and when u remove it there will be waves

put some defining product in ur hair and keep twirling it around ur finger. then, finger comb gently through to separate the waves

use sea salt spray. sea salt will give really pretty beach waves

scruch it with gel

play with ur hair when its wet. like mess it up and scrunch it just wet



hope that helped!!
while ur hair is still wet scrunch ur hair and put mousse on.

No comments:

Post a Comment