Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to make my curly hair wavy?

I have curly hair(not insanely curly, but its pretty curly) and I hate it. I was wondering if theres a way for me to get curly hair to be cute beachy waves. If theres a website with instructions that aren't to hard to follow(or use to many hair care products) or if from your knowledge you know how to :). If all else fails, could you give me some tips on how to manage my curly hair or some good hairstyles for me? Thanks sooooo much!How to make my curly hair wavy?
Straighten your hair.

Then either take a shower and braid it.

Or if that doesn't work cuz sometimes it doesn't work on everyone



There are video tutorials on Youtube for beach wavy hair.

They're great.



type

';Bubzbeaty';

and look at her beach wavy hair video.

It's the best.



hope i helped((:How to make my curly hair wavy?
use large rollers you might think that this is a bit old fashion but it works.



http://velcrorollers.net/

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDnezqpLWw
straiten it then braid it then put some hair spray on and take the braids out
Wash it and then don't blow dry it and then braid it all around your head then undo it and it is wavy
i straighten my hair first (it doesnt have to be perfect) then use a clipless curling iron and curl small sections at a time and then run your hands through your hair and it gives you the beach wave and it stays!

No comments:

Post a Comment