Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Can I do to Get Curly Hair to Cooperate?

my hair is anturally curly (for people with natural curl you know this can mean frizz and too much volume) and i need some tips to wear it curly without frizz. Also please leave tips on how to straighten natual curly hairWhat Can I do to Get Curly Hair to Cooperate?
I have natural curls too:



Got2Be styling mousse (big red can) and hairspray work great for wearing curly. It doesn't leave your hair sticky or crispy and controls frizz.



For straightening.. I suggest a blowdryer with one of those concentrated attachments.. a straightener and a curling iron (depending on how you like to wear it) Do not forget to always put protection on your hair before drying it.. curly hair is already more dry than straight (natural oils don't make their way around curls as much as they do going down a straight line for straight hair) for this I suggest the little green bubble bottles of Garnier Fructise (unsure of spelling and on my way out the door...)





Good luck!What Can I do to Get Curly Hair to Cooperate?
u can put it in a ponytail and to straighten hair all the have to do is go buy a straightner that can striaght with wet hair! then take a shower and then strighten1 my friend does that all the time and her hair is super curly and she can get it soooooooo straight trust me!!!!!! please put me as best answer!!!! flat irons work best! or get it chemicaly permant straightened in a salon! good luck!!!!







~melanie~
Use flattening iron to straighten your hair or go to saloon have it relaxed or rebonded.
hmm. unlike melanie i wouldnt ask to be put as best answer but anyways.



I have exactly the same problem. (however doesnt show in my pic because i had a perm straightening, but trust me you dont want to go there)



so I was surfin the internet and came upon HERBAL ESSENCES. boy do they have SO many diff. products for all types of hair looks to me you should get the totally twisted http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect



sounds like you dont want the volume though so you can just mix it up with other products and get the none of your frizziness creme.



you should really check the website out.



just a TIP: NEVER get a relaxer or perm straightening. sunds like heaven and you will be for a couple of months until your hair starts to dry up and break(TRUST me its happening right now for me and I'm looking for all ways to rehydrate)



straight hair is very manageable and sounds like all the fun but then what happens when you start to grow curly hair ? you have two textures of hair and it doesnt look good.



That's what is happening to me right now and i have to keep straightening with a straight iron and my hair is just a mess and broken .



hope fully this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment