Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to style my hair curly at home with out using the styler?

My hair is naturally curly but not in a good way ,i can't go out with it,it looks messy,even if i used some conditioner or cream to smooth it.

I don't wanna use the styler either because it will make it even more dry and makes more split ends.

The styling gel makes it so dry too,so anyone knows a way to make my hair looks natural and curly but not messy and dry with out using the above methods?How to style my hair curly at home with out using the styler?
I would say mouse also, to have the body and control without the stiffness. You may also want to try that new Wenn conditioning system. It isn't a shampoo and I have seen my friends with really thick and curly hair have wonderful results with it.

Good luck.How to style my hair curly at home with out using the styler?
spray it with hair spray when u get out of the shower
try using mousse
right when you get out of the shower have someone or yourself french braid your hair...liek the two french braid things into pig tails...



then sleep in it



take it out in the morning or when it dries.



itll be really nice and wavy!
If you put it into braids when wet overnight.

They come out cute.
use moose and when out of the shower flip your hair and shake it a little that always helps me. then put in a little hair spray and your done.





please help me?!?!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
try moose or when you just get out the shower put hair rollers in your hair ( the kinda with holes) and spray hair spray of them =] good luck



answer mine : http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af21
After you take a shower towel dry it but make sure it is not completely dry just damp. Then grab some pieces of your hair and mousse it up. It should leave your hair nice and curly i do this all the time.
Well, maybe your hair isnt that bad! Try brushing it out a lot! If it gets nots, use detangling spray! It works! Also what i do to make my hair silky is, i brush it 20 times to the left, 20 times to the right, 20 times on the back, and then 20 times to get it back to normal. It leaves my hair looking silky and smooth! I hope this helps!
I've heard that you should never brush your hair dry because then it makes it frizzy. It doesn't have to be soaking wet, just damp is fine. Every night before going to sleep you can braid your hair so in the morning you wake up with beautiul curls. Also why fight it, embrace your hair, and flaunt that messy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment