Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I stop my straightened hair for from getting curly in the rain?

So I want to straighten my hair, but it's just going to get curly again tomorrow in the rain. So how do I prevent my hair from getting all curly?How do I stop my straightened hair for from getting curly in the rain?
Umbrella + Very tight hood.



That is one reason why I HATE the rain.....How do I stop my straightened hair for from getting curly in the rain?
put hair Spray and use umbrella

can u help me out plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvtK7rczv3sI2Cb429WZJOrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090208201425AAx5kC6
i guess lots of hair spray and try to keep it dry
Remember your umbrella!!!! :]
Wear a hoodie over it when you go outside withhhhh an umbrella included for extra protection ;) ;) hey hey hey. haha.



And also..if its humid outside..theres prolly nothing you can do..it will just curl up from the humidity alone..but to help combat that ...IFFF its humid i would recommend some hairspray once you get back indoors and have fixed it up a bit. otherwise ..if its not humid..no hair spray



keep indoors if u can! keep covered if you cant!



Good luck!
haha hun i have that problem too.

but there's no avoiding it.

us lucky girls with curly hair aren't destined to have straight hair.

I know that supposedly, there's a straightener that keeps the frizz in and keeps it straighter in moisture, but light moisture. I think the straightners called an Amika.

hope i helped :]
I know John Frieda makes a ';moisture barrier'; hair spray that supposedly works pretty well, and I think its fairly cheap, like under 10$. You can get it at www.drugstore.com



You could also try a silicone based serum, but these didn't seem to work for me. Make sure to deep condition also, that helps a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment