Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i get my hair to stay curly during the night while I sleep?

I take my showers at night and when I wake up, my hair is flat or frizzy. I want it to stay kind of wet or something. My friend said that she sleeps with her hair in a towel and that her hair is still wet when she wakes up, but her hair is longer and thicker. My hair is a little past my shoulders. So what can I do so it will still be curly after a night of sleeping on it?How do i get my hair to stay curly during the night while I sleep?
You can put product in it before you go to bed. I use Pantene Pro-V Curls Gel and basically what you do is put it in after you take a shower and your hair is damp and scrunch up your hair a bit and then when you go to bed and your hair dries it holds the curls. I have the same type of hair as you and it works really well for me. I hope this helps!How do i get my hair to stay curly during the night while I sleep?
i guess you could try putting it together as a bun , like crunching you hair all together messy-like, and then tie it up tightly like a bun ? :D
i know this soundes werid but if you take strawls and wrap them in to the curls and put a boby pin on the end it makes the most cutest curls i have naturally curly hair so yeah. and they even have these stwals you can buy on line if you want it just google it(=

No comments:

Post a Comment