Sunday, November 14, 2010

I have really curly hair and I would like to cut it to just below my jaw, what can I do to make it work?

I have frizzy curly hair and I would really like to change it up, I heard that layering works but how do I make it work??? Please I want to surprise my friends this summer but I want to be able to grow it out again.I have really curly hair and I would like to cut it to just below my jaw, what can I do to make it work?
Hi!!!



yeahhh! layering works for that perfectly, thats the solution, go 4 a professional haircut and they will know exactly what to do



dont do it yourself 4 obvious reasons!!I have really curly hair and I would like to cut it to just below my jaw, what can I do to make it work?
I'd go to a professional hair styalist, see what they have to say.



if not, straighten it if you haven't already done that.

(If your EVER going to straighten your hair then buy the flat iron called the Chi.



My friend has really curly hair and she puts gel in it after taking a shower or wetting her hair and lets it dry freely, and theirs no frizz and it looks so pretty too!



if you don't like gel then curling moose works great too.



you can even buy certain shampoos and conditioners that helps come down more frizz. (bed head and Aussie are good products)





here are some websites for you;





http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot





http://www.fashion-modeling-online.com/h





hoped i helped! :)
trust me girl you dont want to cut your hair short i wanted to change my hair and do the same thing, i did it and it curled right up to my head i was devistated and i had to live with the sarcastic comments at school

trust me coming from someone with experience DONT DO IT
okkkkaaaaay dooooo NOTTTTTTTT cut it any shorter because if your hair is frizzy and curly then its going to be like this http://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/afm-style-files/wp-content/uploads/frizzyhair.jpg well maybe not THAT bad but it will look too short =((((((((
Youll probably have to straighten every day
go with longer layer when layering it, i too have the same problem but long layers have always worked for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment