Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to get curly hair to stay curly till Monday?

I just got it curled and highlighted and i want to know how to get it to stay curly when I wake up. I know it might get messed up when I go to bed but is there any possible way to get it to stay curly when I wake up. I just got it done and I want it to stay curly for school on monday and Im getting so frustrated that its gonna get messed up before monday. Any tips?How to get curly hair to stay curly till Monday?
That means you'd have to go like 2-3 days without taking a shower.

Here's an idea. Just wind your hair and pin it up before you go to bed. In the morning when you go to take the bobby pins out, it will be curly.

It worked for me anyways. Hope it works for you.

Good luck!How to get curly hair to stay curly till Monday?
get a satin pillow case.. :o)
Take sections and wind them up.Then pin them to your head with bob pins. You should be able to save it.
Satin works wonders! And be sure not to run your hands through your hair use a brush or anything like that as it will wreck the curl.
try applying hairspray before you go to bed. also, wrap your hair with a wrap/scarf. In the morning curl it a little more, and whala!

Hope it works
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment