Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can i keep my curly hair down naturally?

Ok, i have long curly hair, and since both of my parents have curly hair, my hair is super curly. I do my best to keep my hair healthy, but everyday, if i dont put this cream/gel thing on my hair, my curls will frizz and will rise, as if it were forming into an afro. Is there anything i can use/buy/put on my hair so i can control it from rising up, and keep it down, and wavy?How can i keep my curly hair down naturally?
Curly hair almost always requires products to enhance the curl and combat frizz.



First, figure out what your hair type is here http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types then you can decide which product is best for your curl type.



Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!How can i keep my curly hair down naturally?
i have that same problem and all i have to do is put some lotion in my hair and it works great just don't put in to much
My brother used to have a shower at night time and then wear a hat to bed, so that it didn't turn into an afro. Down side was, he had hat hair for a good few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment