Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get my hair to get curly again?

I used to have sorta straight hair when I was very little, but when I was 10 or 11 it got really wavy. At 12 I started to straighten it a lot and now at 13 it gets very little bounce or waves. How can I make it get really curly again? Naturally?How can I get my hair to get curly again?
Ok so right when you get out of the shower and your hair is not soaking but damp, take a small portion of your hair and twist it around your finger, keep it there for a few seconds, then unwind it, and do it to the rest of your hair,,,,once your hair dries it should stay like thatHow can I get my hair to get curly again?
You've damaged it very much. The best way is to cut off as much as you can, and then condition the heck out of it, like with a hot oil treatment. If you don't want to cut your hair, you can perm it, but then your hair would be so damaged that it would be practically like hay.



Maybe you could condition it, until your hair becomes healthier, and then perm it? It would be risky, but better than just plain perming it.
there isnt a way to naturally do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment