Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you make short length coarse black hair curly?

I have had relaxed hair since I was 9 years old. Now almost 8 years later I really love the look of natural curly hair. I need help tying to change my short coarse black hair to natural long curly hair. Please give me all the tips you have on coarse hair that has been relaxed for almost 8 years, and how to make relaxed hair naturally wavy. Some more info on me is that i am 17, African american and with a lot of leave in conditioner my hair kind of gets a naturally curly.How do you make short length coarse black hair curly?
hot rollers at nightHow do you make short length coarse black hair curly?
Your hair type is just like mine but i've stopped relaxing it for couple years and i also want long curly hair.

i dont think you can make it permenantly curly because thats simply not your hair type, due to genes.



But this is a quick (temporary) fix,..





When you get out of the shower, put a little bit of mousse in your hair. Then separate your wet hair into sections of braids. the smaller the braids, the tighter the wave. the bigger the braids, the softer and more gentle the wave.

Sleep in your hair, then when you wake up, either take them out, or quickly run the straightener over your braids if u want the wave all day.

Then take out the braids, and throw a bit of hairspray on your hair, and you're good to go!! very simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment