Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I make my curly hair look professionally curled?

I have naturally curly hair, but the curls seem to be all over the place and some are large, some small. Is there anything I can do to make the curls seem as if they were done with curlers? I can't actually use curlers on my hair, since I'm trying to grow out some layers and my hair gets frizzy with them.



I read somewhere that if you have curly hair, you shouldn't use shampoo on your hair and should just use conditioner by itself. Is this a good idea?How can I make my curly hair look professionally curled?
Get 'Frizz Ease'. -i think it's John Frieda.

Its SO great, and calms down curls easily, and makes them smooth and shiny.

No WAY, wash your hair about 3-4 times a week.

All the magazines are saying is that dirty (i mean unwashed for 2 days, not for 2 weeks) is easier to manage and style because you dont get as many fly aways.



Also, if you wash your hair, then condition, but DONT rinse it out. Leave it in for about 3 minutes, and THEN rinse. When you have rinsed, put in a TINY amount, like 3 pea sized blobs, and cover all of your hair. Then get out of the bath/shower and proceed as normal =).



This will just make sure your hair is sleek and shiny.



Hope this helps! not sure if it did. :L.





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment