Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I make my hair appear curly without leaving it crunchy?

My hair has always been naturally curly, but a couple months ago I chemically relaxed it. It's growing in now so my roots are lots curlier than the rest of hair. I could just relax it again, but it damages my hair a lot, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips to making my hair appear curly with out leaving it crunchy or hard?How do I make my hair appear curly without leaving it crunchy?
That all depends on your specific hair. Hair products work differently on every type of hair. First, try products that get rid of frizz. They usually make curls defined, but not gross. I've tried to tell my own mother this....if you put too many or too much product in your hair, its going to give it the crunch. Moisturize your hair like there's no tomorrow, as well. Letting it dry by itself and not putting a lot of heat to it will help the frizz and help stop damaging it. Unless you use a diffuser.How do I make my hair appear curly without leaving it crunchy?
braid it when wet and take it out when its dry
Start using products for color and curls. MoroccanOil Intense Curl Cream is one of my favorites and if you don't want to spend a ton, try Curly Sexy Hair and Big Sexy Hair. =0).

No comments:

Post a Comment