Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to style my hair curly at home with out using the styler?

My hair is naturally curly but not in a good way ,i can't go out with it,it looks messy,even if i used some conditioner or cream to smooth it.

I don't wanna use the styler either because it will make it even more dry and makes more split ends.

The styling gel makes it so dry too,so anyone knows a way to make my hair looks natural and curly but not messy and dry with out using the above methods?How to style my hair curly at home with out using the styler?
ok, so once you get out of the shower brush your hair through, or comb. part it or do whatever you do, then apply MOUSSE by combing it in through your fingers, or kind of smearing it on and then combing through with your fingers. whatever works. kk then shake your hair out, flip, whatever, and comb it flat with your fingers so it isnt sticking up in random spots. THEN you lean your head to one side and scrunch it. lean your head to each side your scrunching, and then flip it over easily, and scrunch underneath. then flip it back easily and keep scrunching until it start to dry, but you DONT have to scrunch continuouslly, once every minute to 3 is great. once its really drier,you can stop and leave except scrunching every 5 min., and then once it has dried if its frizzy from scrunching while its dry, just spray it with a spray bottle or pat it with watery hands.

thats what i do, and sometimes i rub my towel on my hair b4 the mousse to make it a little drier, it doesnt mattr. but this saved my life, when discovered the wonders of mousse :)How to style my hair curly at home with out using the styler?
There's a great way to style your hair using no tools but your hands and some great creme enhancing gel! Just towel dry your hair when you get out of the shower, then put in the curl enhancing creme(I recommend ';sunsilk captivating creme and gel';), then turn your head upside down and scrunch it up with your hands, then turn your head upright and scrunch the sides. After a few days of doing this, you should start to see your hair holding more curl everyday. This is my favorite way to do my hair when I want it curly. I hope this helps you! :)
Catwalk curl booster! Shampoo, condition, pick, or brush and spray. It doesn't dry it out or weigh it down! look into it. I use it with Matrix Curl life shampoo and conditioner! It's a little pricey but I Love it! Good luck hope this helps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n



Watch this vid before you make your choice. Its actually a very good method with no gels or anything.
i have the same kinda problem and i would suggest the blue hydration shampoo and conditioner from herbal essence or even mayo is what my sister uses and my other sister uses olive oil put it in rinse it out and then you can use the sponge curlers from where ever their soft enough to sleep in
use curls rock



or lotion while it's really wet



or use less gel and see



hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment