Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I get my hair curly during air drying it after a shower?

ok, so, i want my hair curly. Not extremely curly like from a curling iron. i want something to do to get it curly by air drying it. blow drying is not the greatest on my hair. straight won't work for my hair so i am going to try curly.How do I get my hair curly during air drying it after a shower?
Try a curling gel or a mousse and scrunch it upHow do I get my hair curly during air drying it after a shower?
flip ur hair over n blow dry right from the roots, allowing body then scrunch the rest as u go. You can buy some hair products to put into ur hair prior to drying it to enhance the curls. Afetrwards just put more hairspray in n scrunch
Squeeze the water out of your hair with a towel (don't rub). Use a light mousse. Bend over and dry your hair with a hair dryer with a diffuser, scrunching as it dries.
Wash it with a curl/wave shampoo/conditioner(I suggest Herbal Essence Totally Twisted)



When you get out of the shower DON';T put it up in a towel because it messes up the cuticles and causes it to frizz and messes up your curl.

Instead wring it out and use paper towels to get the rest excess moister out.

Then use a smoother cream such as (SunSilk Hydra TLC)

Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb.

Then use a gel or mousse and scrunch and finger curl and that should work for you.



Good luck.
Try Curls Up from FX Special Effects. You can get it at Walgreens, CVS, Walgreens, etc. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment