Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you make curly hair wavy?

I have curly hair that almost corkscrews, but not enough to look really pretty. It really annoys me, so I straighten it, but people tell me it looks amazing. Is there a way I can make it more manageable, like I wanted to make it like beach waves, but I don't want to have to keep using heat styling it, because it's already curly.



Plus, it's naturally dark blonde, and when I leave it curly it's always darker and looks a weird colour.How do you make curly hair wavy?
well

you would have to straight in it first

the wave it but make sure if your straighting with curly hair you must have heat perfecting scream or it will ruin your hairHow do you make curly hair wavy?
After you shower put your hair in a ballarina bun or braided pig tails. Then sleep in it. When you wake up dont brush your hair. It takes the wave out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment