Thursday, October 28, 2010

How should I sleep with my curly hair so it doesnt get ruined?

I have fairly curly hair but sometimes its more like extremely wavy. After I take a shower its pretty and curly but if i sleep on it, wet or dry, the next morning its flat and lifeless. I've tried numerous hair products but none seem to work. What should I do?How should I sleep with my curly hair so it doesnt get ruined?
Try sleeping with your hair in a hair turban. Some call it plopping (see my source website). Or you could use a silk shower cap.



Another alternative is to sleep with your hair in a high ponytail with a scrunchie (cloth covered hair tie). This only works if your hair is dry however and you are trying to preserve the curls.How should I sleep with my curly hair so it doesnt get ruined?
braid it! i have naturally curly crazy hair and it stays down
wet it a lil n tha morning
Take showers in the morning, braiding will ruin the curliness. I have the same hair and took a shower yesterday then woke up to find it all over this morning, and thats why i usually take them in the mornings.
Roll up your hair. What I mean is at night, take strands of your hair, and roll them up just the way they are. If it's a wide circle, or small ones, or something in between, clip them in place. In the morning, brush or shake loose, and that's it.



During the night, especially if your hair is damp, you are ';setting'; your hair into a new shape. But if you shaped your hair either with braids (waves) or curls or anything else you want, then they will stay in that shape. It doesn't take very long to do, and you don't have to be too careful. But form it into the shape you want, and they will stay that way in the morning.
well i say just do what u normally do and add gel to your hair or blow dry it in the morning for the extra ';omh';

Hoped i helped
This is what I do when I want to keep my hair lasting over night. Take your hair and wrap around your head tightly and clip it back. Of course, this will vary with hair length and the more hair might work less. Try not to let any hair out and make sure your hair will stay clipped while you sleep at night. The best thing to do is wear a hair net to bed (Not the lunch Lady kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment