Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to make naturally curly hair more straight and wavy?

My hair is naturally really curly, frizzy, thick, poofy, all of that. And I'd like to know if there's a way to make my hair straighter without spending too much money. The straightener is killing my hair with the heat, and chemically straightening my hair didn't work in the first place. Is there a product that will help me with my problem?How to make naturally curly hair more straight and wavy?
To take care of your poofiness, you can go to a salon, and ask them to thin it, that helps make your hair look less, and so it wouldn't have that much volume to make it poofy.



And about your curlyness, buy a product that is use for STRAIGHT hair only. Another way is you can wash your hair before bed, and then tied your hair into a low pony tail, that'll help with the poofyness and the curly hair.



I hope that helps!How to make naturally curly hair more straight and wavy?
i have the same exact problem. i hate my hair because its soooooo poofy. and i have been straitening it. but it is frying my hair! i have tried so many things. and nothing has worked for me! so i think were just screwed lol
get a CHI.

then get CHI iron guard spray(to protect it from the heat)



best thing i have ever bought.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment