Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to keep my curly hair from growing straight?

I am a male who has curly hair. I grew my hair out pretty long and my bangs and roots started to grow straight with my ends still being curly. How can I make my bangs and roots be curly once again?How to keep my curly hair from growing straight?
It's because your hair is getting heavy and pulling it down at the roots. Cut your hair, or try some styling products.How to keep my curly hair from growing straight?
you can use products on your hair, such as mousse etc., but other than that, thats how your hair is going to grow. my hair used to be completely straight and now its completely curly...its just something in your genes....maybe cut your hair?
The weight of your long hair is probably pulling the hair straight. Use hair products for curly hair.
if youre hair is messy but when you take a shower it gets curly then try using gel and when you are done try to push it up and it will stay curly all day without getting messy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment