Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you get naturally curly hair to behave?

I have shoulder length, curly hair. They're pretty much big, loose ringlets, depending on the day. I love my curls when they behave but that doesn't happen often. They're always frizzy and they 'poof' when I brush them. How do I get them to behave on a daily basis so I don't have to hide my hair in a bun all the time?How do you get naturally curly hair to behave?
i got that but i like to wear an afro so it worked out great, but when i would put moose in it and after it dried up, just pull all the moose out with your thumb and fingers, and it will be pretty tameHow do you get naturally curly hair to behave?
braid it at night it also helps it grow
There is a particular Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner designed to fix your problem.
Braid it all day and night and don't starighin them when you take a shower leave them the way they are and when the dry up braid it.
what i do is.. i don't take a shower at night, just in the morning when i want curly hair. Then after i take a shower, i do my make up and get dressed and that lets my hair become less wet and just kinda damp. Then i add some hair conditioner spray in it, brush it, and then put in a fructis gel with any hair spray that i can get a hold of.. BUT DON'T BRUSH YOUR HAIR WHEN IT'S DRY. or else you will only have poofy frizzy hair
put in leave in conditioner right after you shower (better at night), try garnier fructis sleek and shine. Then put your hair in a bun overnight and take it out in the morning and even if you brush it your hair will be soft, managable, and really pretty!
Please don't brush your curls after they're dry-- curls are only supposed to be brushed when wet. It can lead to hair breakage, especially if your curls are tight, and it'lI leave you with an afro. I have the same problem, but I have given up on my curls and just straighten all the time. I used to use tons of conditioner, though.
brush with a natrual bristeled brush,and since ur hair can be unruly (as mine) try 2 NOT brush it while wet (as it is weaker) get a proper brush and change brushes every few years.



rmember THE BRUSH IS MOST IMPORTANT



xxx michela

take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment