Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can i make my hair silky, and heavy?

I have thick hair that is naturally wavy, but, its poofy, fuzzy, and course unless i put a ton of products in it to make it curly . Then it usually just looks greasy with fly aways. I dint dye my hair, i don't usually use heat on it...Maybe some really good products to use, and methods too. also, i don't wash it every single day. Thanks in advanceHow can i make my hair silky, and heavy?
u don't have to necessarily wash it every day but u can use shampoos from herbal essences to help your hair bring its natural wave to a cute level so it doesn't frizz hey it worked 4 me and i don't have to straighten it every day now but yeah try that also maybe go to your hair stylist or beautician and ask them for their opinions on what you should do for your hair to keep it healthy and pretty, make a plan with them to help your hair function right but good luck:)How can i make my hair silky, and heavy?
I don't understand by 'silky' and 'heavy'?



I only wash my hair and it is silky, shiny, soft %26amp; smooth, with just shampoo. It also comes from good genes and the good food you eat, from Mother Nature, and fix them yourself. Veggies %26amp; fresh fruits, fish, dairy products.



Try setting your hair up in plastic curlers, blow dried then take them out and you'll get silkier and softer hair. Finger comb to style.



Heat causes hair to get even dryer, you're burning and shocking the hair.



If your hair is naturally wavy, conditioner is about all you need, after shampooing it.
i highly recommend Japanese hair straightening. i have very poofy and frizzy hair and it got much more manageable , soft and healthy after the straightening. but no matter what- make sure you are going to a professional who knows what they are doing! make sure to meet with other people that got it done with him/ her/ the salon. getting referrals for this will be your best bet.
I use pure coconut oil on my hair, it makes it silky and shiny and the frizz goes. Its about 1.50 from pak's or from any hair care shop.



Whenever you wash your hair apply the coconut oil all over the hair and massage through, leave for about 10mins then apply shampoo straight on (because as you probly know oil and water do not mix) then wash your hair like you would normally. I do 2 shampoo's whereas most people do 1. And i always condition my hair.



Also you could try mixing 2 eggs and 3 tablespoons of honey and a tiny bit of oil and apply over the hair and leave for about 20mins . this worked very well for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment