Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I get natural looking curly hair?

I have straight hair %26amp; i really want it to be naturally curly. I sometimes curly my hair %26amp; it looks quite nice but I want it to look natural. Any ideas on how I can get natural looking curls without curling irons?How can I get natural looking curly hair?
uh????????not sureHow can I get natural looking curly hair?
Hi i have pin straight hair too. :( Its a pain sometimes. naturally curly hair is beautiful and I dont have much time. What I do to make my hair looking naturally is i wrap it around pieces of material and leave it over night. Also you can use avons curling products. They work great and give you very beautiful natural looking curls

to order the curling products go to

www.youravon.com/jeanetteanderson
Get a perm, or french braid your hair and leave it in overnight.
curl your hair with a 1 1/2 inch iron. then tousle it to make it look messy and natural. i have the same problem as you do, its quite a pain having boring straight hair :(
Heres what I do. People ask if my hair is naturally curly all the time!

The night before, I put water and mousse in my hair then put it in braids.

2-4 braids=larger curls

6+ braids= small curls



If your hair really can't hold curl, I would suggest putting hairspray in your hair after you take the braids out.
Get a perm.
get 101Hairstyles
Hot rollers can make your hair appear naturally curly. You will have to experiment with them, as they can also give you an old lady look...depends on how long your hair is...
I have no idea. I try to do the opposite lol! Ummm a perm?

No comments:

Post a Comment