Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I make my curly hair look better?

I have curly hair and it is so perfect after I go to the salon so does anyone have any tips on making defined curls and keeping it curly from root to tip instead of getting somewhat straight at the top.How can I make my curly hair look better?
Try AUSSIE SPRUNCH SPRAY. I reccomend this to anyone with curly hair. It's fantastic.How can I make my curly hair look better?
products made for curly hair that curl and shine check in sally's they have everything.
honestly, lots of product...what did your stylist use? Sexy Hair has some really great products for curly hair. I *love* the shine spray...I use it after towel drying my hair, use some really light weight spray gel and let air dry. Then you could use a diffuser on your hair and spray more of the shine spray. Another great line of hair products is Lanza. %26lt; None of these will be @ Sally's though!%26gt;
Bumble and Bumble makes a great curly hair product. It's expensive but definitely worth it. Don't comb your hair when you get out of the shower. Put product in and then run your fingers through. Then scruntch it just a little bit.

Finally, if the top doesn't curl as well then curl it a bit with a curling iron and hairspray it.

No comments:

Post a Comment